Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Showing!

One of the administrators at school yesterday said she could tell while she was walking down the hall. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing to say I was showing...I told her it was definitely good!!! I'll make Tim take a pic tonight, and I'll post later this week so you can see if you think I am or not! :)

If you're in the Atlanta area and get Fox 5, watch in the morning. We're the team of the week, and they will be broadcasting and presenting awards during our pep rally in the morning! Go Bears!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for showing!!! That first time someone asks "when are you due?" and you know you finally look pregnant and not just bloated is the best!! I miss being pregnant.

Bekka said...

I couldn't wait to show! So, yay!

While I was grocery shopping on Monday, two separate random strangers asked me what I was having. It was fun to know that I wasn't the only one who knew this (also a relief that they didn't try to accuse me of being a teenage mom -- big fear of mine!)