Friday, April 3, 2009

Nothin' new...

I guess a month and a half is about long enough to keep you in suspense of the activities of our lives, so I guess I should write a little something! We really haven't been up to anything big...just work and sleep and eating and church and more sleeping ( I heart naps :)). I did get a hair cut and Tim now has a little hair on his chin, so I guess there is a little change!

We went to a couple of Butch Walker concerts last week...Atlanta on Wednesday and Athens on Saturday. Here are a few pics from the show at the 40 Watt in Athens.



We getting all cute tonight...I'm taking Tim on a hot date. We're going to see the Fast and the Furious 4. I haven't seen 1-3, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to catch on. It's a good thing I love him or I just don't think I could sit through it!-Jenn

1 comment:

Bekka said...

LOL! Love is the reason I sat through Gods and Generals AND Crank. There was absolutely nothing else that could have kept me in the theater. :D