Thursday, April 16, 2009

One of those days...

I've had one of those days...one of those, everything was great and then one bad class hit-kind of days. I LOVE being a teacher. I know it's where God has put me at this point in time, but teenage girls can be mean! They stress me out. I guess it's a good thing spring break is less than 24 hours away.

This year has gone so quickly. So much has changed...I moved out of Thomaston (which I miss terribly) got married (the best thing ever!), and started a new job. This job has brought me friends, long days, and a sense of belonging. It's crazy to think that in 6 weeks the year will be over. I'm so excited about next year though. I already have ideas in mind and a list of posters I want to buy! I get to teach AP Calc next year, which to most people seems insane, but to me it's a dream job. The only problem is I haven't had calculus in 6 years. I have a book and plan to start studying over the break and more in the summer.

Anyways...enough about high school...

Sunday was Easter. We spent Saturday at Tim's parents house with his sisters and their families. I love having nieces and nephews! They're way to precious. I have high hopes about how cute our kids will be after seeing them :) Tim and I made Easter baskets for each other. I love doing things like that. I think he's learning how much I love it, and he's giving in to the cute-sie little things like that!
Other than that, things are calm. I'm exhausted, Tim's at softball practice, and we call this a Thursday! I love how blogging can take the bad day feeling away. It also helps to stalk others on their blogs...man I love the internet!

No comments: