Wednesday, January 14, 2009

52Q

I've found a bit of a connection, so I'm taking full advantage of it! I started going through my old list of blogs (which I haven't visited since last summer) and I found a fun challenge for the year. It's a new question every week. The goal will be to scrap these thoughts and questions eventually, but I thought it would be a god start to get my ideas out on here. We'll see if Tim plays along...I'm not sure he's all about the blogs like I am! :)



So, here's the question for this week...What do I wish for this year to bring?



There are so many things I look forward to this year...
The first thing and most important thing to me this year is the new marriage. I hope that Tim and I grow together as husband and wife, individually as people, and closer to God.
Another thing I am looking forward to is there being less of me by the end of the year! I already lost 2 pounds last week :)
I guess my job is another thing I'm looking forward to. The year ended with a lot of stress in the math dept. It has started off much improved, and I'm am looking forward to it continuing!
The last thing I really, really, really hope comes this year is a clean scrapbook room with time to sit down and create! I'm so looking forward to coming home after work and scribbling pretty things on paper!!!

So, those are a few of the many things I'm excited about coming this year. Let me know what you are looking forward to.

Have a great day!!! :)

No comments: