Thursday, January 22, 2009

52Q...2

The second question...Am I afraid of change?

YES!!!!! I'm not afraid of it, I'm just not good with it! It takes me a while to adjust. Sleeping in the bed with someone has taken a lot of getting used to...and I know Tim will agree :) The only change I can think of that's bigger than the one that happened to us two months ago is one that we hope to experience in a couple of years ;) I think through my marriage to the most wonderful man in the world I have gotten a little bit better at change. We have made adjustments to succeed this far...and I know the compromise will continue. I have learned that change can be a wonderful thing if you're changing in a good way. Luckily, the changes I have made over the past couple of months have been wonderful, and I can't wait for them to keep coming!

Happy 2 month anniversary Timothy...thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world! I love you!

No comments: